My friend Beth offers editing services for books, web sites, reports, articles.
Hi! I'm Mark. I'm a Canberra-based software programmer and systems person.
Now available at several convenient locations!
See my professional bio here.
My GitHub stuff
mailindex — A Lucene-based indexing engine for email
graphit — A tool to plot multiple sets of numeric data sent over the network
MARCgrep — A tool for querying and reporting on collections of MARC records
swissarmybundle — Embedded Python and Clojure REPLs in an OSGi bundle
expenses — Track your expenses using Clojure
mirror-music — Copy tracks off your iPod/iPhone
traffic-replayer — Fire HTTP GET requests to simulate load from an existing log file
timezones — Show time lines for multiple timezones to quickly see how the hours line up
xml-picker-seq — A Clojure library for walking over large XML documents and extracting individual elements
I've written a lot of elisp code but it's mostly just for me (or anyone else who is willing to trawl through it). Here is my elisp code.
I still really like the Sawfish window manager. Here is my Sawfish code.
Well, maybe "articles" is a little grandiose. Every now and then I feel like writing about how I did something in the hope that future Googlers will find it. Here's that stuff.
- Generating Clojure import lines using SLIME
- Tricky uses of Clojure gen-class and AOT compilation
- Completion for Java method calls from Clojure
- Sending mail through Gmail using Gnus
- Debian, Grub2, Software mirroring, encrypted filesystem
- Things I've learned while buying a house in Canberra, ACT
- How I make pizza
- RewriteLock suddenly stopped working!
- Linksys WPC11 PCMCIA and Netgear MA311 PCI wireless cards under Debian GNU/Linux
- Debian GNU/Linux on an IBM Thinkpad X40